School assemblies are usually held every fortnight on Friday afternoons at 2:30pm in the school.
Occasionally, due to a special event and end of term assemblies. These dates and times will be confirmed with our community when scheduled.
Assemblies are taken by our student leaders from across all levels of the school.
The purpose of our assemblies is to
- celebrate the culture of our country and our school with the singing of the National Anthem and our school song ‘I Can Do It, You Can Do It, We Can Do It Together’.
- celebrate the school week just gone by
- communicate about important events
- reiterate high expectations of behaviour and attitude, through the presentation of Students of the Week and Level 1 certificates
- enjoy presentations and performances
- acknowledge broader community contributions to our school community
Please put assembly time into your diary and come along to an assembly and enjoy the celebrations.